Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Be - I concur

For me, I think it was a matter of just writing a few words without having to have any extraordinary newsy stuff to share. I do not have anything of this nature to share but I decided I would write something regardless - sorry it is so boring but obviously has been effective if peoples are wanting to check to see if anything is written! I have always checked regularly hoping against hope that there is something new - so good on us! Lets try to keep it up - who knows maybe someday I can report on exciting news - perhaps the $50 million winner!
Up to North Bay today to check on Mikes place. He just phoned now to say the car dealership has not been notified by the insurance company yet so they cannot proceed with the registration which could mean he cannot get the car on Saturday as planned. This cannot happen to him so tomorrow I'll get right on it. Also he has a broken thumb and he was going to be put on restricted duties with only one week to go on his course - this would have screwed him so he refused and consequently has tape around his thumb and is performing as if OK - wow! He really needs this course so will do whatever he can to succeed.
So I already have a few tasks for tomorrow all lined up. Have a sink full of dishes and a new book I want to get reading and I am so tired. Why can't we get a restful sleep anymore? I wake up about every fifteen minutes - and have actually been getting up around 4:30 am rather than lay in bed wide awake. This is not good. Anyway, must go for now. Take care ...

No comments:

Post a Comment