Saturday, August 21, 2010

New clothes

Started putting up the hems on my new pants. One pair appears to be very well made, even to the point of seam binding on the hems. Guess I got a bargain there! Many of the clothes I've been wearing, especialy the pants, were bought for work in the 90's. They are wearing out on the seams and some of the hems are getting quite "ratty". I know ratty hems are a fashion statement for some people, but not for me. One new pair is royal blue denim with designs ( rhinestones!!) on the sides of one leg. Probably out of fashion right now, but I'm excited. I found a T-shirt in a diferrent store that is just about a perfect match for colour ( looks good unless you are seeing it in sunlight) I purposely picked shirts with neckline detail--as is recommended on most of the fashion shows for larger ladies. I'm pleased.

Busy days for you Beth. It's fun to do crazy things like that radio promotion you spoke of. Sometimes I get so "cabin crazy" that I do something stupid, just to feel alive. But, at least, I'm not having to deal with vegetables! Today is Saturday and we had talked about going to the farmer's market, but forgot! Guess it wasn't really important to us.

No comments:

Post a Comment