Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Be - so whats the deal

A person can only consume so many cucumbers so why do I have baskets and baskets of them coming into this house and why do I have all those zucchini filling the fridge. How many zucchini loaves can I actually make and where do I put them? And how much tomato juice do you want to drink in a day? I have two coolers sitting in the kitchen full of produce as there is no room in the fridge right now. Patty, you have the right of it - no garden and go and buy just what you need and what you can use at one time! So there, I have blown my stack and feel a bit better although I still have to do something with these damn vegetables.
And in the middle of this quandry, the turtle tank filter has decided not to work - so I bought a new one in North Bay today ( while at the same mall I also bought two more bottles of wine!) , but in order to set it up I will actually have to clean the tank again - this is a three hour job - and Harry wants to us the kitchen to do crabapple juice tomorrow. So maybe I should get up at midnight??????
Anyway, I just had a really nice bath, and plan to do a bit of reading before bed - I really have to finish this one book - it is taking far too long to find out how poor old Dirk Pitt survives his current ordeal! In the meantime...take care for now - look forward to your musings every day!

No comments:

Post a Comment