Friday, August 20, 2010

Pati here

Sorry to hear about your skin problems, Cathy. And being auto-immune, we all know what role stress is playing. When I was highly stressed, not only did I get a rash (temporary, thank Goodness), but my hair fell out. In my work environment, it was considered a badge of honour. I hope this works out for you, but you may be in good company. Wasn't this Michael Jackson's problem? Too bad about the wood.

Beth, your pictures arrived today. You and Cathy look like you had a lot more fun at her house than mine! But, I took a look at our picture at the lake, and just about died. The T-shirt I got at Wal-Mart for $5 looks like I got it at Wal-Mart for $5. I made the decision to stop wearing sorta-white T-shirts in public. Of course this meant that I had to go out an buy some darker T-shirts. I got four of them gray, dusty rose, royal blue and dusty blue. Then I found trousers in Sears for $9.99, and $11.99. They fit and look good too. So a small chunk of the extra money I accumulated over the summer went to a good cause.
Yesterday, David moved the books from the bottom shelves of the bookcase behind the recliner into the middle shelves of the other bookcase--where I can access them. So now there's no excuse for me to procrastinate about sorting the quilting books. Oh Yeah!

No comments:

Post a Comment