Sunday, August 22, 2010

Be - You know you are going to have a good day when....

.....You bend over the old cat to whisper goodmorning and it bites you on the cheek bringing blood - a negative response for sure. Uncharacteristic for the old boy, but nevertheless put me in my place I guess. Was it to set the pace for the rest of the day?
Then to North Bay to check on Mike's place - all is well there. Then went shopping and bought some of my St Ive's face and body creams "on sale" yeh!! Then went to Staples and were able to buy the right ink cartridge for the printer - so far so good!
Home to make a casserole for Mothers tomorrow and it is great - just about to have some for our supper with fresh picked green beans. The apple pie I made yesterday from apples I picked from our trees ( in the pouring rain) is also delicious. So tomorrows lunch at Mothers should be OK.
Well, I best go...take care

No comments:

Post a Comment