Friday, August 27, 2010

Be - I have yet to go shopping

But expect to go this Tuesday - have been waiting for coffee to go on sale and sure enough, it will be this coming week. I had bought a less expensive coffee and it just isn't the same although I have been drinking it.. so figure.
Out side this morning by 7:30 to finish painting the one section of picket fence I started the other day. It looks good and now only two more sections to go but we have to repair one little part before I paint. So it may be awhile. Then I cut the grass and then we picked apples and cut down branches and limbs off trees. I carried it all to the edge of the road. If we are lucky the town will pick it up eventually. In the past we have hauled it all to the dump but enough of that.
Tomorrow we go to North Bay early to get Mike his car. I had to call a few times today to ensure insurance and registration and plates etc were all inplace. Mike should get back to North Bay from Petawawa late tonight but on the phone this afternoon he sounded really excited about tomorrow - getting a first car is very exciting!
So early to bed tonight - still not sleeping well and getting a bit of a cold. I usually get two every year so maybe it is time for the second. I am taking Cold FX to try to stop it but do not know if it will work.
Well have to go...have a great weekend - the weather is calling for sunny and hot
Take care

No comments:

Post a Comment