Sunday, August 15, 2010

Good Morning

and it is good. It is 8:30 am and I have only been up for about 10 minutes! It was cool out last night and no thunder and lightning to wake me up. I think I slept for about 11 hours. Kelly is visiting for the weekend and she and Jim are quading up to the lake today. It will be cool (high of only 15) but not raining(I hope) I intend to stay home and read. We were going to bbq hamburgers tonight and have Rodney & Kristy and their kids over. If it rains I guess we will be cooking inside. Kelly & Tyler & Jen have known each other for years and get along. We thought it might help with the boredom for Kelly. I didn't win any money in Lotto Max, in fact, Manitoba was cut out of the prizes completely! Next time. I see the dermatologist on Thursday, but from what I have read there is nothing they can do for me. (One option is to chemically "bleach" all the rest of my body to match the white patches) Of course, what is on line may not be as current as one would think. I have to make relish this week and I think I may have to make other pickles as well. We sure ended up with a lot of cucumbers. The tomatoes and potatoes got blight. The plants are dead, but I am hoping some of the tomatoes will be okay. As for the potatoes there was no prodution. Last night I dug up two hills and got 2 potatoes. Good thing we weren't counting on having a lot. Can you believe it!! Jim is up already. The nerve. I was going to sit and watch a movie and drink tea. Maybe I will anyway. That or challenge him to a crib game! Have a great week

No comments:

Post a Comment