Thursday, August 12, 2010

Fog lifting??

So good to hear from both of you. Yeah--life goes on even if we don't participate! Yesterday, I felt a little more like myself. We actually got out on our bikes and made just over the 10 K--with a stop at Timmie's. We worked around the house--mainly puttering--and no nap! However we've decided to put off maiking jelly and jam until the humidity is lower.

I've been sorting through my library--mainly the embroidery books-- so far. I've been making up lists and offering them as donations to agencies. The agencies are slow to get back to me so I have these huge piles of books all over the basement. I sort of have them sorted out, and don't want to put them back on the shelves. And I haven't even started on the quilting books. I'm finding that I get on a roll and tend to discard more than I maybe should, but realistically, if I haven't used them in years, they need to go.

Finally off to the library. I picked up a book by M.C. Beaton. I've enjoyed one of her police series before, but this book--with the lady detective, Agatha Raisin, is ridiculous!!

No comments:

Post a Comment