Tuesday, August 24, 2010

the third one heard from

I always feel like I should have something to say before I sign in, but I guess just touching base is good. I, also, check at least two times a day to see if there is anything new. I got the cream for my arm.... $86.00 for a tiny little tube... and then there has been no sun since I got it! I should be doing more tomatoes tonight, but I went to the library instead. I have 4 new books, so I guess the tomatoes will wait. Actually, I will use the books as a reward for myself. I do some work... I get to read. We got the wood cut and piled on the weekend. Now we have to go into the bush and get some more deadfall. I think we have enough for inside the house this winter, but if we want some outside fires we will need a bit more. And then there is next winter to consider. The wood heat is sooooo cozy, though, so I guess it is worth it. Our early intervention at work will be on Sept 14. I don't know what will happen. I know that she will meet with all of us separately and together. Time will tell. I am afraid that I have been a bit short at work this week. I still feel bad that my newest auto immune symptoms were triggered by stress. Why doesn't anyone else have any physical signs of stress??? (I know... bitch bitch bitch) Jim is heating up some stew for supper. I made it yesterday and saved it for the second day. It is so much better after it sits for a day or so. Now I have to come up with something for tomorrow. If I pick something to bbq Jim will do it... Great plan

No comments:

Post a Comment