Wednesday, August 11, 2010

a foggy morning....

both outside the window and inside my mind. I can't seem to get enough sleep lately. Three more days and I am on holidays for 1 week. I'll just have to work at home, but it is my work. Of course I have 2 meetings and a doctors appt next week, too. I finally get to see the dermatologist. A new doctor comes in to replace my doctor on Aug 23. I will have to phone then to get an appointment. We've been in and out of the pool all week, (no 4 hour marathons Beth) It has been so hot and muggy. We met Loren & the kids at McDonalds when they stopped for lunch on Sunday. Those kids sure have grown. It seems like only last year that Gillian was in the car seat. They were looking forward to their week at camp. I haven't been in the garden since Sunday. I am dreading what I will find.... monster mutated beans! Jim wants me to make some more cucumber relish this year, so he has been letting his cucumbers get prettybig before he picks them. We seem to have gotten a blight on the tomatoes (and potatoes, so I think it is early blight) so I don't know if we will get anything. They have lots of tomatoes, but will they make it? My life seems so boring compared to yours. I will have to find something to talk about besides the weather. Until then.... stay cool!!

No comments:

Post a Comment