Thursday, May 11, 2017

9-patch

I don't remember putting any of the Tweety fabric into squares, but it's quite likely. I often process scraps as I work on larger pieces.  And something like that, I think I would want to save every small scrap. Interesting that others have found this pouch pattern just as appealing as we do.

Did I mention that we went to see "Beauty and the Beast" on Tuesday?  I think I may have. The visuals were wonderful, even if the plot was 'same old,same,old".  I enjoyed it, although neither of us was able to understand the words when people were singing.

Didn't sleep well last night, and I'm more than ready for bed.  But I just can't make myself  go to bed when the sun is still up.  But I expect to be there soon.  Have a good night everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment