Wednesday, May 3, 2017

Well, it's done and no fuss for you.

Pati, thanks for the ongoing update and pictures of the roof work. Sounds as if it went very well for you, and now another issue off your mind. And the skies were sunny by your picture which always makes roof work go well.
Here, not so nice weather, and again we covered up last night. I think it will be this way for awhile.
Today I take the car in for 8 am and then go to Daisy's to visit with her and Michelle for 2 pm.  I made a batch of banana muffins yesterday, and will take some for our afternoon tea together. 
Early morning again and I am about to have a bowl of cereal.  The other day I had my full bowl in my hand and going over to the computer it slipped out and landed all over the keyboard and table and floor. Think of lots of bran flakes soaked in milk with cut up bananas to clean up! It took me awhile to get the keyboard cleaned and then scrub the carpet - not a good way to start my day.
Today I think I 'll eat it at the kitchen counter haha!
Take care

No comments:

Post a Comment