Friday, May 19, 2017

Glad you are back as well

You are amazing to be able to fool around as you do and rectify issues. Even with your Geek Squad assistance, you have the confidence to try - of which I am afraid to do much. Oh, to my credit I have been compelled to do things - Harry defers all issues to me. I have called Geek Squad on occasion but other times I have been able to fix. But not to the extent that you describe. Good on you.
I am up early this morning to check the outside - went down to three degrees after having been 28 during the day and I was out with a coffee to see if I should spray water on all the plants. It may be OK. No way I can cover anymore.  Thunderstorm traveled through around 5 pm last evening - took out our Hydro and it did not come on until about 8;30 pm. So I was not on the computer at all yesterday. 
Short note as I want to go outside again to check.  Hope my day goes better than it is now. On a sadder note, it appears that my dear Scooby has a growing tumor in her vagina that is impacting on urination and defecation. Decisions have to be made and I am so reticent to make that final one. It breaks my heart but I must carry on.  I'll let you know the outcome. Take care

No comments:

Post a Comment