Wednesday, May 10, 2017

Shrouds are off....

It is a happy day when we can take all the covers off the plants.  So today was that happy day! Finally a nice seasonal type day.
The day started with a trip to Huntsville to pick up free bricks. Yes, we totted bricks from one place ( in this case a trailer) to our home - but they were free!  Then we had to unload them - they sit in a pile on the garden where maybe Harry will make a raised garden tomorrow?  I tended to the greenhouses and other plants to water and generally take stock of their condition.  There are a few questionable plants - may come back to life but I doubt it. More yard work done as well but it was pleasant with sun and warmth - no jacket necessary today.  I am expecting the same for tomorrow.
I returned my finished book to the library today - did not take another out as I know my time will be spent in yard work now but I also have a few that Erin gave me that I can pick up. for night reading.  All for now....how are things with you folks?

No comments:

Post a Comment