Saturday, May 6, 2017

Everyone needs a time out...

Good for you to take the time and have a nice day out and about.  It does wonders for the soul.
It would be nice to have a time out here however, with these constant rains you have no doubt heard about on the news, it may not come right now.  Need to move plants from the greenhouses which have been closed up for days. My chore this morning ( in the rain) is to empty our grey canvas storage unit in the back yard that is currently being used for storage, and hide whats in there under tarps somewhere in the yard, and then move plants in there. It will be frost and rain protected, and more to point snow protected which is predicted, and may work for us short term. Lets see if it works!
In meantime, thinking of you both. Have a pleasant weekend if you can, 
 ps Pati, I love the little fold up purse you posted. I took a copy of the pattern but have not yet seen the video with demonstration of how to put together. I may miss that completely as they don't stay on site too long. It was gorgeous ( yours was gorgeous that is) I think I could make one if I could. I always look for projects and stash them away for another day. Keeps ones spirits up haha Take care

No comments:

Post a Comment