Friday, May 12, 2017

I do remember the day...

I phoned her to ask the price so that you could leave money if the price was ok, but she came down and opened.  You felt obligated to buy something, but you ended up finding quite a few things you wanted so it wasn't a wasted trip .     We had hot dogs for supper😝But the fire is great. Unfortunately the wind is coming up really strong so this might not last long.......   which is as far as I got trying to blog on my phone last night.  Fortunately I found the draft this morning.I am very sore today for some reason.  I'd take an ibuprofen, but now I hear  it will cause a heart attack.  They appear to have found something dangerous with every over the counter pain relief.  Suffering in silence is really not my forte.  Rrain is taking me to a Mother/Daughter tea on Saturday.  I am looking forward to it.  Time to eat and run.  I'd say I could sleep in tomorrow but we still have a stupid woodpecker drilling on our downspout at 5:30 every morning

No comments:

Post a Comment