Tuesday, May 23, 2017

Just hanging...

Outside work all day but productive. Lots of tomatoes planted and I did the marigolds, and herbs. The herb garden is looking pretty spiffy! Today I had a salad of kale, basil and parsley with creamy poppy seed dressing. Lots of kale to get through so I guess I shall be having many more of the same, haha!
I am about to see if there is new show to watch on The Quilt Show to watch before bed.  I need to unwind. I took Scooby to another Vet this afternoon for a second opinion. Not good news. I shall enjoy her company as long as I see prudent for her, and then we shall say our goodbyes.  I have just poured a rye straight up with ice cubes, and have maria cookies as my nibbles. Think this will help?  Anyway, all for now. Take care

No comments:

Post a Comment