Wednesday, May 17, 2017

Ah, 'tis mid week...

Every day seems the same with all this garden work. But today I get to plant the pole beans and the peas. This is a job I end up doing only because Harry cannot get down and do the finicky work anymore.  I also will be making another appointment for the dog - she is no better than she was and this is worrying me a great deal.
I do not know what is going on with her, and I can only hope maybe the Vet can figure it out - even if I've been there already twice and no relief for her.  I'll keep you informed.
In meantime, it's coffee and breakfast time. I love my morning coffee - I took one out with me early this morning with the dog and wandered around the yard in peace. It was nice. (mind you I was also out three other times during the night with the dog)
Here we go...another day! Take care

No comments:

Post a Comment