Thursday, May 11, 2017

Little rosettes

Pati, the rosettes are really small. I watched the making video (was in fast motion mind you) and it seemed fairly straight forward but the actual making of it is probably a bit fussy! Did you read Not Afraid of Colour blog - she mentioned the accordion purse as one of her "likes" and put a link to the video.  Cathy I really like them - and may get to make one. And did you remember the yellow fabric?  I am sure I have a bit of that in that nine patch quilt I made from all your 2 inch squares you gave me Pati - would some of it been amongst them?
Working all day in yard and only just now came in to make supper. Fried breaded leeks ( for a change haha!) This should be the end of them Hip Hip Hoorrah!
We may be going to Mike and Erins on Saturday. Harry has ordered model kits for him off EBAY and the parcel arrived yesterday - We have a few other things to take so he was going to check with Erin to make sure nothing else was planned for them. 
Well, off to check on my leeks ...... Take care

No comments:

Post a Comment