Sunday, May 7, 2017

Adding insult to injury??

Snow all over the ground this morning and the winds are still strong.  Maybe I should be thankful that we are not inundated with flood waters as many are.
A little disappointing to see this weather after all the work but then that's the way with nature and farming right?
This morning I start the seven day Food Diary on the computer for which I am rewarded a $25.00 Visa card. Yippee?
I shall be thinking of you Cathy as you are out in your garden seeding and generally having a good time. Sounds as if you have been very productive.
So I shall have breakfast and then I guess a bit later see what the damage is outside. Actually the greenhouses will be fine as I turned the heat on, but we can't uncover anything covered up, as it is still too cold.  
Onward we go....haha!

No comments:

Post a Comment