Tuesday, August 28, 2018

Books

Just a quickie note. I received my two books today and I delivered my DVD on loan to the Lady at the Thrift Store. I shall enjoy having as my own ( I paid for them) and reading the Julia Child book Mastering The Art of French Cooking. There were two books - Volume One and Volume Two. It is really just a whim on my part since watching the DVD Julie and Julia but I say, do what you want to do, right? Didn't cost much and I would never have had the opportunity if I had not spoken with this Lady. 
Nasty thunderstorm and lots of rain last night - I was up pumping, of course. but it cleared by morning And then in Huntsville all of a sudden the sky darkened and torrential rain came. We sat in the car at the Metro Grocery store until it eased off a bit and then while in the store, the rain stopped and the sun came out....go figure!
Must go and do dishes, and put the birds to bed. Take care

No comments:

Post a Comment