Thursday, August 30, 2018

Jumping on your roller coaster...

Pati it seems you are about to go on your roller coaster ride with all your events and the driving to and fro... so here I send my wishes for you to have the strength and stamina to 'get it done". You are well prepared with stock and organized as always, I am sure, so now all you have to do is forget that 'weariness' you spoke of, and do your very best. I shall be thinking of you - to wind down in between your outings, play your Candy Crush, as I will not expect a report from you for a few days.  
Things are as usual here. Yesterday I baked the most delicious apple pie using the last of the large apples from that special tree of mine. Today I am trying an old recipe of yours Pati and I think Cathy you make it, too - ragout meatballs in the slow cooker. The frequent rain has the garden looking very sad right now - still lots of tomatoes to do down but the conflict still remains for kitchen space - Harry has a full dehydrator with onions he bought at the WalMart Store Tuesday. They have a shelf there of marked down veg and fruit - usually only a $1.00 /bag but the items are still very usable as were these large red/ and white and spanish onions were. 
I separated the first pair of budgies yesterday - they had destroyed all of their eggs and were starting to fight - viciously even drawing blood. And to make it even better for me (haha) the second pair has started to lay eggs again. Oh brother!  
Well time for my breakfast and then on with it. Take care all.

No comments:

Post a Comment