Sunday, August 19, 2018

Right you are...

If it were not for all the "new days" that come our way how would hope flourish in our lives! At least that is my way of looking at it.
I have been reading over past little while in the Free Press about the 50th Anniversary of the BOLER and the celebrations for the Boler trailer at the Red River Ex.  Now I have many memories of the Findlay's Boler of which one was a trip to the USA with Mr and Mrs, Gail and Lilah, and me, all inside that little thing haha! I often think of that and wonder how we ever managed it? Another memory was meeting Mrs Findlay at the Rehab Hospital after she just got off working nights, and me still in residence at the Nursing School and driving out of the underground carpark and off to McConnel Lake for the weekend - her manoeuvring the car with the Boler in tow! Now that was something I tell you!
Cathy I see that you have smoke alerts in your area - how is it looking there? Air quality is also on alert in Winnipeg. There are areas in Northern Ontario now feeling the smoke effects of the BC fires. It is a real frightening thought of all that is going on right now.
So here's to a "new day" and lets all celebrate it. Take care

No comments:

Post a Comment