Monday, August 20, 2018

Goals for Beth's visit

A humourous response (I hope) to you folks.......having just read both of your entries for today, I have to reply with my goals for the visit. No fuss...no outings (or inings for that matter) that would cost money....... no gigantic plans to entertain (family not included in this)....fun visit with family....relaxed visit with my sisters...lots of laughs....lots of tea...one fabulous picture of the three of us.....no house cleaning (remember who is coming and what she is coming from haha!)....no outrageous meals - simple and plain.......and above all, peace and tranquility, rest and relaxation, no mind boggling decision making, .......and last but not least, a chance to see you both and enjoy your company.   Sing along now..."I'm here for a good time, not a long time, so lets have a good time, and live each day as it comes......"
Hope you like this XX

No comments:

Post a Comment