Thursday, August 23, 2018

Getting serious now....

Prompted by your last posting Pati about bringing things, the suitcase was brought up from the basement, dusted off, and things started to be put into it haha! The first item was my little Tigger who promptly jumped in and curled up - I wonder if I could bring him?
I spent a bit of time yesterday making up a little sewing kit filled with what I thought I would need to do hexies as was the prompt in your message, right? I have it all ready and the little quilt I'm working on, and all secured in a plastic zip lock bag and in the suitcase. So I shall not forget it! It is a good idea to bring it as I can sit in your studio and work away with you. And Cathy I'll bring the unfinished quilt with me to Neepawa so you can see it too. It's not much by comparison, but it is what I have been doing in spare time for the past two years haha!
Time for some spinach scramble for breakfast. And today more work with produce - tomatoes again today. Take care

No comments:

Post a Comment