Monday, August 27, 2018

That's what makes it perfect...

You grab hold of an idea and go with it - just like you did by sitting in the backyard and enjoying the sun. Such little pleasures make such a big difference. So please make sure that you keep that sunny day in mind and reproduce it when I am there so we can sit in the sun. And Cathy you do the same - I am visualizing the walking trail, and the patio at your home as well!
Now you ask about the other blog I made. I love this saying - I love the song from where I drew the saying, and it was Sunday morning. I laughed at your question Pati and then could see how you might think I was actually 'coming down' from something even though I know you were joking. Perhaps it was just relief from a week that one could call less than stellar ?
But we start a new week now and today it is more crabapple juice. Yesterday it was picking . also I got the jars up but need to wash them quick this morning before the production commences. I did tomato juice yesterday and another batch of refridgerator pickles - that used up the remainder of the english cucumbers hanging on the vine. Tomorrow we go to Huntsville and I am anxious to see if that lady actually brings in her Julia Child cookbooks - I have the DVD tucked in my purse so I will not forget it.
Now for some breakfast and then "get to work" haha! You two have a good week , and write if you can. I am always happy to log on and see a few words. Take care

No comments:

Post a Comment