Sunday, March 6, 2011

Another year goes by...

It was a good day yesterday. We played crib in the morning and I had some great hands. Didn't quite double skunk Jim, but almost. Then we cleaned the office (yippee) and we did go to the legion, but only for a beer. There was a cookbook on the table with some great recipes in it. I might even buy it. (as if I need another cook book) Jim wrote down 5 recipe names and I found 3 on line, so I will be trying some. Jim watched the opening match of the Brier. I fell asleep at 5th end and woke up at the last rock. Nice nap. I didn't get my pizza for supper, but only because Rodney and Kristy phoned and asked if we wanted to go out for Chinese with them. (It was Rodney's birthday on the 4th) Somehow it wasn't a hard choice to decide between a pizza at home alone or Chinese in a restaurant with friends. Their kids were there for supper, but both disappeared quickly to hang out with friends. I guess you can only be seen in public with your parents for so long. We came back here for a drink (and to watch curling) but we were all so full and tired that it took us 2 hours to finish one drink. It was a good day. Today will be quiet. I need to read my script some more. Act 2 tomorrow. Jim will be watching curling all day. I will write notes to people (on line). I have the curling on, but they always replay the great shots, so I will watch when everyone yells. Have a great week and thanks for the vent

No comments:

Post a Comment