Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Good morning!

Cathy, you never warned me about how quickly the Swiffer Duster gets dirty.  I had to change it before I was even finished the main floor, let alone the basement. 

Beth, would you like me to see if I can find some bobbins here?  I haven't seen Mettler thread in awhile.  It has petty well disappeared around her, and I wonder if you can still get it anywhere.

Last night, for the first time, I managed the whole night without my sling.  And last evening I watched an hour of  " k.d.lang Live at the Rehearsal Hall".  Excellent!  Our show at the gallery came down yesterday, and there's a good chance that a second piece ( not mine) may have sold.  It's always good to sell anything, but selling two is really nice.

So we're all finding some way of individual expression, with Beth and her violin and Cathy with the performance art. It sounds as though both of you are finding both challenge and satisfaction.

As to spring --people around here are dreading it!  There is as much concern about the Assiniboine as there is about the Red.  News last night was all about preparations taking place in the Brandon area.  so here, we need to worry about water coming from two directions. The huge machines they have bought to break up ice into smaller pieces to prevent blockages under bridges etc.are something to see.  Many armed monsters!

No comments:

Post a Comment