Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Be - "Aunty May"

Well, did that title stir up any memories of the past for either of you? I had three ripe bananas that needed to be used and wasn't wanting to make muffins so I looked through my recipe box and found a recipe "Mays Banana Cake" which I must have copied from your box of Mom's recipes that you have Patty. So as I mixed up my cake I was flooded with fond memories of a time in the past, and of Aunty May. Today I took the time to search out my boxes of sewing notions, and fabric, and projects that were hidden in the basement. I think my inspiration (and action) stemmed from not finding bobbins or thread at the store and knew I had some somewhere, and also from reading your Mouse Factory blog about working all d in your studio Patty, and producing such wonderful art work. So I cleaned up the back room where my machine sits, and then set up some of my things to make it look like a "studio" (albeit very small in area) Now I am looking forward to doing some work. And I did find thread, and some bobbins, so thanks for the offer Patty but I should be good to go for now. Take care (ps the cake I made is delicious)

No comments:

Post a Comment