Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Quiet site!

Life must be quiet and serene for all of us. LOL  Or else we've all finally gone around the bend and can't get it together to post.  I have my final visit with the doctor today, and hope this means that I can now sleep without the eye shield, although it didn't really bother me that much.  I just couldn't see diddly with my left eye occluded, and no glasses on.  My biggest hope was that I would be alble to see the computer screen bette, but that didn't happen.  I'll hang onto that hope for when the other eye gets done in June.  Once my lifting restriction is over, I feel that I should be getting down to some serious cleaning around here.  Almost nothing has been done since I hurt my shoulder, although David has managed to keep on top of most  of the routine things.

Getting busy will get both of us off our butts and more physically active.  Our lifestyle lately has been to eat and read, eat and watch tv, and eat and play poker, so some sort of intervention is necessary.  The hardest part of that is actually doing it.

No comments:

Post a Comment