Thursday, March 17, 2011

Be - Mugs and Tea

Isn't it a wonderful feeling to come home with swag in hand. I am pleased for you. I am very fussy about the feel of a mug in my hands and the feel of the mug on my lips so I can appreciate what you have been going through. I am thrilled to announce thatI have found a tea that I love. I think I told you both before about a Hot Chai Tea that I have bought at a specialty store in North Bay (when I think I can splurge on the $4.75 cost) Well, I tried a Celestial Seasonings herbal tea called bengal spice and I am smitten! It is described as "an exotic flavour adventure with cinnamon, ginger and cardamom with a hint of vanilla to add a bit of creaminess" But it tastes the same as Chai tea, if not much better. After trying a sample at home, I went into the Metro Store (new name for the A&P store) and bought the last three boxes they had on the shelf at the time. Not all the stores carry Celestial tea. And for Christmas I was given a large pottery mug that I have now designated for my bengal spice tea. So as you celebrate your new purchases, I raise my mug of bengal spice tea to your success. Now, I have no idea how to help you with your wine problem - that will have to come from Cathy and Jim as I have never made wine from kits, and I know from tasting theirs that they make wonderful wine. Take care.

No comments:

Post a Comment