Monday, March 7, 2011

Me? Bake?

I have to confess that I have not made cookies in years. There is no one here to eat them but me, and I really don't need any more weight on my body. Kris became the cookie maker in the family. He makes wonderful chocolate chip cookies. Of course, they are his favourite and he never turns them down. I keep reading cook books and thinking about cookies and muffins, but I know they will just end up in the freezer to be thrown out later. It's too bad you can't bake just 6 cookies... enough to satisfy the craving. Instead I eat candy and potato chips (and I wonder why I weigh so much?!) My last day off before going back to work tomorrow. I am puttering and avoiding reading my script. I will study it again before rehearsal, but it seems so hard to learn the lines without someone to give me my cues and correct my mistakes. Of course I get enough corrections at rehearsal. Every year we wonder how we will ever be ready for the production and every year we manage to pull it off. This year will be the same.

No comments:

Post a Comment