Sunday, March 13, 2011

Happy Birthday

Hopefully you don't check the blog tonight and this message will great you first thing tomorrow, Pati. Happy Birthday! I hope your day is full of love and laughter.
I see you are mastering the fine art of posting pictures. They look beautiful.
Beth, did you want to come to my house and do dishes?? Okay... we'll skip the dishes. I've left them for Jim to do, anyway. I had a wonderfully lazy day to day. I sat on the couch and read a book and watched tv. (how stressful!) I did make us a late lunch/early supper. It was quite good if I do say so myself. And I must confess that all this talk about cookies made me want to bake. No ingredients for chocolate chip cookies. I made Apple Crisp instead. Trouble is, the recipe makes so much! I'll be eating it for days. (what a shame)
Again, have a great day Pati.

No comments:

Post a Comment