Sunday, March 27, 2011

Be - A few words to keep connected with you

Lately, limited access to check blog and write a blurb! Just to let you know I'm still here. Harry went off to an auction and I am trying to accomplish a hundred tasks at one time. Just took out a batch of Edna's cookies (I know....enough) to take to Aunt Evelyn's in North Bay. Tomorrow I shall be going North while Harry goes South to his Mothers on his own. Aunt Evelyn asked for my help. She has reached the point where she can no longer manage with Uncle Walter - wishes to place him but it is not that easy in Ontario (probably no where else either?) So I shall go for the day - taking lunch. On hold - just received a call from one of the sons - they may be calling an ambulance to take him to hospital - I suggested they try to call the Doctor first who could clear the way for admission. Life can be so distressing. I should sign off for now. Glad to read all the news on the blogs - both this and the Mouse Factory. Every one is so busy......Take care

No comments:

Post a Comment