Friday, March 11, 2011

Be - weather makes no sense

Just reading your description of Manitoba weather Patty reinforces how crazy this spring is, or is going to be, because apparently it is to last for some time yet. Highways closed again today, buses cancelled, white out conditions in some areas, and right here at our house we had rain, and then snow flurries, and I have no idea what I will wake up to? Best not to worry about it but can't help thinking of my Mike who leaves at 4 am in the morning for his 10 days of training in Gogama which is also having snow and freezing rain, and sleet etc. Good time to go winter camping?? Just so we keep cookies in our thoughts ( I know, you probably think we've flogged that to death already?) I set out this morning to have a go at a batch of Edna's Cookies - for research purposes, of course! I followed the recipe exactly using Imperial margarine, and so far I haven't eaten a cookie that wasn't right. I still have to continue with my experiment though until I have tried every last cookie and crumb in the box just to be sure! Have a good weekend and call me if we win the $50 million! Take care

No comments:

Post a Comment