Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Blogging... the next generation

I was talking to Kik (Keri/Rrain) today. She would love to be part of the circle of McGrath women. She will be contacting you Pati, as soon as she gets her new computer up and running. (no, she didn't need the expense... Yes, she needed the computer) She told me that she has actually commented on some of our posts, but I never noticed. I am not even sure where you could tell if someone commented. Maybe we should make a comment ourselves and see where it shows up!! Rehearsal again tonight. We REALLY need to get this play under control. We have yet to go through the whole thing. I went to a birthday party after work. Germund is 87 years old today! We had cake and beer (wine in may case.... rum in Germunds) I am taking the last of my holiday's on Friday...5 hours. I will work from 8 to 10am then I am out of there for a whole 2 1/2 days. We have rehearsal on Sunday... maybe we will go through the play, but it is Spring Break, so all the teachers will be away. One Day.........

No comments:

Post a Comment