Monday, March 28, 2011

Busy weekend doing nothing

I really got nothing accomplished this weekend, but I felt quite busy! I guess that's what happens when you shop and clean and rehearse. You are on the go, but it looks no different when you sit down! I did sit outside with Jim and have a glass of wine when I got home yesterday. Back to work today... I really have got to win that lottery. I didn't bake any cookies, but I did buy flour and sugar when I was shopping... that's a start! We have been cleaning out the freezer and the shelves, so I was buying some basic items on Saturday. $130.00 and nothing to eat! We had frozen pizza for supper last night. (on sale... $4.99) Jim goes for his barium test this week. He got the van out and running yesterday, so I can take it to work on Wednesday, instead of him dropping me off at 6:30 am! I didn't get permission to start work early, so I would have had to sit around for over an hour. I might as well be at home sitting around. We finally got through the entire play yesterday. Of course, being spring break, not all the actors were there. They still want me to be meaner to Bud... and nicer to the guests..... all in the same scene. I guess I really will have to act a bit this time. I have a meeting next Sunday, and I think they are going to want a rehearsal too I will have to do a 1/2 and 1/2 on both of them I guess. At least it is an ACT meeting, so they understand that rehearsals are important. Especially at this late date. I still can't believe that it is the end of March and we still have so much snow. They are predicting a very late seeding this year, if at all. And, of course, flooding everywhere. I need to end these blogs on a brighter note. Today the sun is shining!! Yeah!

3 comments:

  1. Thought I would try to comment on my own blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So your comment got through, and none of mine sem to make it Pati

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now I see where the first thing you get after hitting post comment is actually a preview and you have to hit it again to get it to post Pati

    ReplyDelete