Sunday, March 13, 2011

Too bad!

I always check the blog before I go to bed, but I appreciate the thought.  Yes, I'm looking forward to tomorrow just because I'll be getting out of the house--I haven't been out since Thursday.  We have a lovely car in the driveway that I've never ridden in, and I found a credit card with a little room on it and I may just choose to buy two coffee mugs.

Amber and the girls came for supper tonight, and Amber told me that she won't be able to come again for a month.  It's been that way for four months now and I'm starting to feel that I'm loosing her.  I don't know what's going on in her life. I told her how much the blog has helped us keep in touch with each other, and she asked how she could participate.  I wouldn't do that without talking to you both, and I'm not sure how it gets done, in any case.

No comments:

Post a Comment