Thursday, March 24, 2011

Be - the Comments option

Well, I'll be d...... thanks Cathy for telling me about it and thanks to our younger and more literate contributors who brought it to our attention but also probably just assumed I would be aware of such an option. Now I shall be watching each blog a little more for Comments.
Glad to hear from you Patty after your surgery - I am using your experience to gauge how soon I shall take my own adventure down the same path.
Both greenhouses have two heaters now - one electric and one propane. We had to buy two propane heaters as we are in a deep freeze this week and into next with a temp of minus 20 called for tonight. At a setting of "low" one propane tank can last about 3 nights so we need to get them filled frequently but if it will get us through, so be it. Take care

No comments:

Post a Comment