Friday, March 25, 2011

Gearing up for a busy weekend

It's friday afternoon and I'm getting ready for an eventful weekend. I'm going out with a girlfirend tonight, dinner and shopping. I'm hoping to go to CDN Tire to buy a new set off pots. $240 and that's 70% off! I've been looking for awhile as the finish on the inside of my pots has started to come off. I really don't care for that kind of seasoning in my food. I've also decided I can't wait any longer for the desk I want to go on sale. I've been looking at the desk since last summer. It's a simple writing desk as opposed to a computer desk. It's my hope that by having the desk for the computer and printer, I can reclaim the kitchen table. That's tonight. Tomorrow, I have Samantha's gymnastic class and then go home to wait until I can drop her of at Darren's mom's for the night. Then I'm off to join Darren and jessica at the Victoria inn by the airport. It's Banquet night for the MBRC - Manitoba Bohunters Records Club. Darren and Jess are planning to be there for noon to help with the setup and then a swim in the Dinosaur themed water park before the banquet starts. I figure I'll get there just in time to get them out of the pool to go for dinner. Last year Darren came home after setting up and then had to race back so this year he decided to get a room. That way we also don't have to worry about driving home as of course we'll each have our own vehicle. (The dogs will be dropped off at teh breeder's Saturday morning.) Then on Sunday, Jessica will drag us back to the pool before checkout time. And of course, we have to pick up Samantha and drop off Jess for her turn to sleep over at Grandma Judie's house. Great Fun! Then, I start two weeks of being at the office full time as I accepted another acting position for two weeks. Good thing I'm getting rested up today!

Oh great, my girlfriend just called and said she might not be able to make it! I don't care - I'm still going shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment