Saturday, March 12, 2011

Be - Sorry, cookies are gone

but you have given me an idea...I could bake to my hearts content and ship them all off. You never know what might come in the mail one day..
Hey Cathy, all I can say is "been there, done that" But I hear what you are saying. This is what I do ...I take special notice of what could be good for me out of these situations creating happiness for me from within. Example, today Harry announced we were going to the Maple Sugar Bush to buy maple syrup because he heard it was running. So out we went up to Powassan (20 minutes north) to Matthews Maple Syrup. They did not have any syrup done from this year yet because the day temps have not been high enough and what sap they have collected is too high in water content. But, they had two Clydesdale Horses giving sleigh rides through the bush. So I was thilled and enjoyed every minute of the ride. Harry knows the owner and when he asked where he was, the other workers said he had gone to the official annual "First Tapping" ceremony at one of the other Syrup places. So as it was on our way home, we went there. Lots of people and cars etc but they had the Ontario Provincial Police(OPP) Canine Unit demonstrating with their dogs, and again I took great pleasure and enjoyment in watching this and listening to a most interesting show. So tonight I have something good to think about......this approach lets me take life one day at a time, and so far seems to keep me going (one day at a time!) Well, time to go to bed and listen to Randy Bachman on CBC. By the way, I cannot get the Brier on the regular CBC channel anymore and since we don't have anything but 2 channels - CBC and CTV, I am losing all my favourite events (all going to TSN) Take care XXX

No comments:

Post a Comment