Saturday, March 19, 2011

Be - Welcome aboard Amber

Amber, I still don't know how this blog works but except for a few occassions when I was told my "cookies" were no good, I can log on OK and do my thing! Patty was the one who got it all set up so I give her credit for getting us communicating. I did our taxes all the time until about 5 years ago when it was getting too complicated and now I take them to a good place in Burk's Falls ( the next little town 22 km south of us). I will soon have to take them again as I think we have received all the paperwork we need. Always a real treat to be told I owe the government more$!
To Mothers again today - now three days a week on a regular basis, Mon, Thurs and Sat and whenever else as necessary. I have been listening to the news about Libya today and live in dreaded fear my Mike might have to go there - bad enough in Afghanistan. He has been in the bush since March 11 and I wonder if he is hearing all the news about his beloved Japan. He is so fond of the place and was planning another trip as soon as he raised some money. He has friends there that he met while visiting and with whom he still communicates. He should be home late Sunday or Monday. We shall be going to North Bay tomorrow again to do a grocery shopping for him and feed his animals (two degus). Well, time for my date with Randy Bachman so I better sign off. I wonder how Cathy and Jim are making out at the Tournament? Take care

No comments:

Post a Comment