Thursday, March 10, 2011

Be - fabric stamping

It would be stamping on fabric that would be of interest to me. One of the past Quilting Arts magazines had some really good examples and story about stamping and I spent some time this afternoon looking for it. I thought I had saved it as I did several other magazines of interest. But I guess that it was given away. Last year I packed up a few boxes of books and magazines that I gave to the mother of a friend of Mikes who was having her womens group over and were going to fight over them - or so she said probably in jest! Anyway, I had to get rid of excess and this magazine with this article must have gone. Isn't it always the way - you never need something until you've gotten rid of it but I can't keep everything and do my best to control what I can here. I won $5.00 on my lottery ticket from last night (don't laugh) It is a win regardless of the amount because I turned it into another ticket so we all still have a chance at "the big win" for Friday night. Take care

No comments:

Post a Comment