Thursday, March 17, 2011

Offending the gods

Yes, it must be true, Beth.  I've offended someone.  The second of my good coffee mugs is now cracked.  And one of the ones I bought Monday has a rough spot on the rim, that can't be felt with a finger but can be felt with lips and tongue.  Today we were out by Polo Park and took a chance going into the Bay there ( I needed a washroom--again)  It took both of us but we found four mugs of a suitable size and shape--all on sale.  I brought them home and measured, and they are all 16 oz--bonus!!  Three of them are quite good quality, and the fourth is a neat shape and colour.  So my next plan is to  get rid of the ugly ones we got at Domo as a gas premium.

And the wine kit we started a week ago has failed to ferment.  It's now sitting in the middle of the kitchen hoping that the warmer temp will kick start it

 How's that for an exciting day?

1 comment:

  1. Well, I got in, so I guess I am here, but I'm really not in a mood to chat, so maybe I'll have more to say another time - I didn't want you to think I was ignoring you. (We had to say goodbye to Romeo today.)

    ReplyDelete