Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Be - Tomorrow with love..

I thought that subject would catch your attention Patty, as I shall be thinking of you and sending all my love for tomorrow and each day after.
I am soon going to have to get my cataracts done - at least in my left eye but waiting to see if my retinal stress will settle done some. It is getting colder at nights for this week so we have lit the propane heater in the one greenhouse for tonight. Would be a shame to lose plants now after so much time and work has gone into them so far.
Listened to the federal budget and subsequent discussion and assume we shall have to go to election again. Not too much to choose from in terms of parties and leaders (my opinion) so it will be interesting to follow all the campaigning!
Take care

No comments:

Post a Comment