Sunday, January 22, 2017

Afternoon Tea and Tea Buscuits

Just to share with you both - I have steeped a cup of DavidsTea called Chocolate Orange, and have placed some of my favourite biscuits called Maria into a fancy dish. I shall drink my tea after straining it into my Duchess China cup and I shall sit and stare at my hexi topper and listen to Roger Whittaker.  Hope about joining me?
I printed off the list of The Kidd Series - I have read some if not all but will look in the Library to make sure. Also printed off the list of "The Cat Who...." series.  Another very long list but I shall not get myself obsessed with reading them all in order ( been there, done that with Stone Barrington)
So have a great afternoon.  Glad to hear about your workshop Pati, and very happy to hear about your reading Cathy (in the bath was it?)  Take care

No comments:

Post a Comment