Wednesday, January 18, 2017

Getting tired of all this

Freezing rain, drizzle, dripping from icicles on roof, ice all along the eavetroughs, back screen door iced in - I am really getting tired of this. Very mild temps right now. I am pouring gravel onto the steps and sidewalk to try to prevent any falls. Not nice.
But I am getting further along with my hexi table topper.  I am excited to complete the outside border but each little hexi is being placed individually because I cannot quite see any other way.  Wish you were here Pati to help, and Cathy to offer your critical eye advice haha!  Oh well, fills a few hours with fun. 
In our efforts to organize all the electrical equipment "acquired" I got a nice CD player and one speaker set up - it will hold 5 CDs . I find it great to sit with my sewing and hear all my nice music playing. Although, my little kitten also enjoys sitting and hearing the music - but he wants to sit right on top on the topper!  Great fun!
We took a car load of equipment, and old radios etc to brother in law yesterday in Huntsville. He is into all this thing. He wrote back that a lot is not usable and thus will be taken to dump.  Also dropped off about 5 boxes of VHS and DVD to a girl who met us at the ReStore to pick up. Nice to unload some of them as well. But not a dint to be seen around here as a result...... haha!
Take care all....

No comments:

Post a Comment