Tuesday, January 10, 2017

Doctors, and colds, and all that fun stuff

It sounds like we are all having fun visits planned for our health.  I saw the doctor last week, have my mammogram next week and the dentist the week after that.  All during the longest most depressing month of the year.  At least I have something to look forward to this month.  :)   The doctor just keeps saying that all my problems stem from the lupus.  I have more and more trouble with swollen joints in my feet.   I am also, according to him, susceptible to gout because of the lupus.... yeah!!  I figured that one out!  We have had heat problems at work for the last couple of months.  The temperature in our area sat at around 16C, which is way to cold to sit around in.  The repair people are here today and it is currently about 23C where I work.  I might need a nap!  We got snow again last yesterday, but it was big fluffy flakes.  Our forecast was for 1 to 3 centemetres, but we were on the edge of a heavy snowfall warning and got over 10 centemetres.  we haven't been able to keep up with the snow blowing and just have a path from the garage to the house.  I shoveled both doors out, but they blew in again.  Good thing we have a sliding door in the rec room to get in and out.  In an emergency we could get out the front door, but we would probably destroy the door doing it.   We were spoiled last year with such an easy winter.  We are paying for it with cold and snow this year.  I have to go home after work and pick up some of my prescriptions.  One of them has a higher dosage than I wanted, and the other is back ordered until mid February and they want to figure out a substitute for me.  Oh to be young and healthy.  Lunch is almost over.  Back to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment