Tuesday, January 3, 2017

We are all with each other in spirit, right?

Take care of yourself Pati.  And know that we are all in this together and it doesn't matter if one writes or not.  For me it is the thought that we are all reading, and enjoying, and anticipating. It gives me the chance to log on and open the blog and see all the messages we are sharing together - and the pictures you two send.

Last evening I bit the bullet (of fear) and subscribed to The Quilt Show again for another year through Pay Pal.  And you know, it wasn't all that bad, this time around.  Maybe I am starting to overcome my issues with using the internet? So I'm good for another year - i enjoy logging onto the site and looking at what others are doing - not that I will do it. I am still working away with my Hexi table topper. Slow ans steady!
Today weather warnings - freezing rain, drizzle and then maybe rain or snow.  Yuck!  Not nice at all.
Here's to a good year ahead for us and our communications.  And everyone take care of yourself!  I'm still eating turkey from our delicious meal on Sunday.  I enjoy it but only for so long haha!

No comments:

Post a Comment