Monday, January 30, 2017

Not for once I'm sure

Pati, I think you are busy all the time - you are always doing something exciting. And to get your blood working on new ideas is just what you thrive on. Good for you and hope you will share some of your work if you can? I like to see or hear what you are up to.  I have been sorting through "stuff" these past few days - can't see any real difference for doing this, except that I know what I've done and feel good about it.  Some of this sorting was books and patterns and other accumulated quilt/sewing/knitting/ crochet materials. So I guess you could say it got my blood working too, except you produce, and I just dream haha! So to appease myself, I made some more hexis. It is great fun to have the little kitten helping me - maybe I will have a quilting companion yet?  Regardless of what he is up to at the time I take out my baskets to work, there he is right in the thick of it.  Try to cut out the paper hexi pieces with him trying to play with the sheet of paper! I love it.
Just logged in the Food Diary for today and to help me along I had a shot of Galliano liqueur - Mike and Erin gave me a bottle for Christmas and I am milking it so it will last for a while as can't buy it in the LCBO stores locally.   Take care

No comments:

Post a Comment